Friday 10 August 2012

Life Off the Grid 26 - July 9, 2012



Life Off the Grid 26 - July 9, 2012

9:49 PM
Up early, finished my laundry, and went for breakfast with Heather at Stella's, and packed up my stuff. Grocery shopped. Got beer. Got dogfood. Picked up the dogs from Anola at noon. Of course they went mad with joy when they saw me.

Drove to the lake. So tired. So hard to stay awake. Made it.

Everything looks wonderful. Solar panels are still up. Tomatoes are doing well.



 Herbs, less so, but I will try to revive them. We played in the lake (the water is wonderfully warm), and I did some writing on my computer – my solar powered computer!






There are some large and creepy bugs out here...




It's so good to be back.

 


This is a land of painfully beautiful sunsets. I need to go to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment